Ummm... the thing about me is I'm totalli crazii but not Physco but totalli diffrenet. i'm very weird SO i'm not someone you can take serious all the time. I can get very bossy. I HATE tO BE OVERDRESSED AT PARTIES AND I'm constantly touching my hair. I can breath under water for a long time and i can't swim. Thats pretty much it... oh and P.s i love the Jonas brothers so no name calling then in front of me.
P.P.S I know how stupid the show JONAS is...
P.P.P.S did i mention i'm RANDOM & WEIRD?
Well if not i am...
6 comments:
Hi Priya. Do you mind if I follow your blog?
I wont follow it until you answer me.
Hi Priya
You should write about your life
Sure it's for any 1 dat wants 2 join. It';s totally randum its made fr every1
<3
Sure i could do dat 22222
<3
I KNEW IT WAS PRYA WHEN SHE SAID CRAZY.
KILL
REYMOND
Post a Comment